“See, it’s been months we’re talking to each other. I’m running in a gap. Just want to know what you think about it. It’s about…” You must have been in this situation quite many times. It sounds very obvious with a female friend. It’s the point where the max of us fail to heal the crack. Together with losing the points in your potential partner we also lose the moisture of the relation. It’s one of the biggest reasons for unexpected separation. Listening to a girl is like an art to be mastered on.
“Leave it on me, I’ll handle” make sure she would never say this to you. She expects that what you say or advice, is that somewhat matches with her own thoughts or not?
What if we fail listening to a girl?
Slowly, she’ll start maintaining a distance that you won’t be able to understand at first. Then will come the time, she’ll throw you out of her life. Besides the fact that you failed to understand her, nothing else could be wrong here.
That time you would realize, she hadn’t cheated on you. She was not trying to find excuses to quarrel with you. She was just a little confused, and your behaviour put her into bigger dilemmas. That made her emotionally insecure from you and the distance was just the aftermath.
The imprints of the failed relations have taught me a few gemmy points regarding listening to a girl…
- You shouldn’t even try to interrupt while she shares anything.
- Once she starts, make her feel your presence in the conversation through mini gestures or questioning words.
- You can’t try to escape the matter even if you don’t like. That’s the worst mistake that you can ever commit.
- Don’t avoid the discussion. Take part! Give suggestion but not opinion. Think about what could be just right for her. Explain it very nicely without keeping any personal agenda in mind.
- Be nice and don’t just act to be nice.
- Don’t explain, your good day if she had been through a bad one.
- Dwell the confidence in her. Assure her, she is unique.
- Keep the charm of politeness throughout the conversation.
- Let her realize herself if she is at fault or misbehaves. Intentionally, girls never misbehave. They’re just little more sensitive and highly reactive.
- Don’t throw unnecessary sorry to her. If she stands right in any discussion, put that point first and then say sorry.
One thing is very obvious, daily conversation with a girl can highly improvise your patience level. Keep Patience, spread love and smile. Just try you don’t lose a relation, or a friendship, caused by such circumstances. You can lose an argument to win the relation.